This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Icesisjoined the team in 2011, after being picked from a shortlist of applicants. Manda has used her own initiative to keep track of statistics for the group, as well as add and remove entries from the database. In July 2013 Icesis became the group's head admin, and is in charge of journal entries and CSS, as well as the management of the database and overseeing of the birthdays project.
Former head admin, having taken over from KaleidoKittles as of November 2010 and stepped down in July 2013. He is currently on hiatus from the project, but still contributes provides input into the group's management and direction. He initially joined the project back in March 2008 after being chosen from some applications for a new team member.
The brain behind the new website/database that you all use. He joined the team in August 2007 and is responsible for any changes to the website and making sure it runs smoothly, implementing any new ideas he or his team members may have.
1. Will be listed on the public birthdays database/list/website where any deviant can search and view your birthday (we don't list years).
2. Will receive a birthday greeting on your birthday from us, the birthdays team, every year until you tell us you no longer wish to be listed on the database.
3. Accept that since your birth date is listed on the database, others may leave birthday greetings on your profile page as well as us.
If you would like your birthday to be added to the birthday's website or removed then please read the following carefully to find out how:
(1) Please subject/title your note to this account with "Add" only.
(2) Then include your birth date in the following format for example: November 11th. Please only leave us your birth date in the note. If you want to leave us any praise etc please leave this on our profile page!
Important: Please do not write your birthday as 09/10 for example because different countries switch the dates around. Birth dates left on the profile page and/or journal will not be added.
If you no longer wish to be listed on the birthdays website and would like to be removed, then please click here to send us a note requesting to be removed from the website. Please include the username to be removed.
(1) Please subject/title your note to this account with "Username Change" only.
(2) Please include your old username, new username, and date of birth
birthdays is now accepting donations! All points donated will be used for:
Premium Membership for birthdays Random draws for cake badges! Future contests.
All donations are welcomed, and appreciated. We're a group run by the community, for the community! With your support, we will be able to continuously bring birthday wishes and enjoyment to the community.